BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

6.10.2007

NFNS Spoiler

If you Tivo'ed last night's Next Food Network Star and have not watched it yet, then stop reading. I wonder if Tivo is going to get upset as their brand becomes the verb for recording a tv show as Google does not want you to say "Google it" but the fact remains, I Tivo'ed the NFNS and enjoyed watching tonights episode commercial free (I love the 30 second skip hack from Big Marv).



Here comes the spoiler so watch out you lazy Tivo users...




Congratulations Rory, my preseason pick, for a stunning victory with her baby back ribs!!! It's amazing to think that her ribs will be on the cover of Bon Appetit magazine!! I was really shocked when she thought of the idea of taking her rib recipe that normally takes 5 hours to properly cook and adapting it to a 90 minute turn around. I wouldn't try it. I'm a slow and low type of guy. My ribs take around 6 hours if I'm rushing them.

Congrats again Rory!!!

XOXO

-BOR

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

3What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I called that Rory would win the SECOND that she said "Ribs". The Bon Appetit cover was to be presented in July... the BBQ month of the year!

Her grilled Cantaloupe inspired me to get some fruit on the grill. Pineapple with brown sugar, maybe?

GO RORY!!!!

June 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Talk about a come back! I'm so excited to see the July Issue of Bon Appetit. It was totally unexpected, I was just trying to stay in the game not win the cover it was amazing!
Thanks again and stay in touch
Rory

June 11, 2007  
Blogger Jen said...

Go Rory! That cantaloupe was inspired - both for flavor and color on the plate. Can't wait to see the recipe!

June 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home