BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

3.09.2007

Baldy's BBQ - Chicken Wings

Baldy's BBQ

You can read my review of Baldy's BBQ Ribs but I wanted to dedicate a post to just the Baldy's chicken wings. I like the wings at Deschutes and BBC but man, these wings are just too good. It's only 10am and my mouth is seriously salivating over the thought of these wings.

They aren't too hot but just spicy enough to make you enjoy the coolness received from the ranch or blue cheese or both like me. The wings are soaking in the wing sauce but yet they have a nice crispy exterior. The meat is always juicy and cooked to perfection.

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Baldy's wings. They're GREAT!


So who has the best wings in Bend? I'm thinking about the ones that I have tried and I like different wings at different places for different reasons. Like my Best Burrito in Bend week, I think I may have to do a tour of wings.

Baldy's Barbeque
235 SW Century Dr
Bend, OR 97702
(541) 385-7427
385-Ribs

http://www.baldysbbq.com/

Labels: , , ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

1What? Got something to say?

Blogger Chillable said...

Agreed. I've tried wings all over the country and these are my favorite , hands down. Gotta be "hot" style, not BBQ though, in my opinion. Sadly, I woke up this morning craving them, have been thinking about them ALL day anticipating having them for dinner tonight...when my husband just reminded me that Baldy's is now closed Mondays and Tuesdays until Memorial Day. I'm crushed!

April 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home