BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

3.01.2007

I'm Tired of McMenamins

McMenamins - Bend Oregon

Man, I try to like that place but it's getting too consistent with the poor service and food quality. Today's special had a Whiskey Chicken Sandwich. Marinated chicken breast with white cheddar, bacon, special sauce, on a potato bun.

Sounded delicious. I ordered mine with fries.

When my lunch arrived I was treated with a chicken breast sandwich with a salad. No cheese, no bacon, no fries.

Maybe the
Californian's were right.

Labels: ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

3What? Got something to say?

Blogger S said...

I agree...That place was a "twofer" for us, one visit was our first and last. There are too many great restaurants in Bend to spend our money on poor quality and bad service.

March 28, 2007  
Blogger Chillable said...

McMenamins is a great place to have a drink, especially late night in the "back" bar (Hugh O'Kanes). And where else can you get a beer with your movie? That's awesome. But the food? Eh. Consistently below average (although I have been known to enjoy the Cap'n Neon burger with a movie now and again, with a side of cajun tater tots and a pint of ruby ale).

April 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would agree. Great place to have a drink and hang out in the evening.

February 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home