BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

3.07.2007

Deschutes Brew Pub - French Dip

Deschutes Brew Pub

Next time you're at the Deschutes brew pub, indulge in one of the least expensive lunch items on the menu, the French Dip. Trust me. Add some cheese like Mozzarella and get your choice of fries, chips, or a salad. I added cheese and had a beer (don't tell the boss) so I thought I'd better go with a salad.

Deschutes is such a great place to hang out with friends and family over a pint of some of the best beer in Bend. Their food is pretty damn good and the prices are acceptable. The pricing is much better ever since they stopped charging an extra dollar for fries and two bucks extra for a salad. Who ever did that anyhow? A salad for two bucks more? HA! Suckers.

Deschutes makes their own bread too man. Oh, the bun on the french dip and on their burgers are so soft its almost wrong. Remember, Fridays, they have chowder as the soup of the day.

You know, I don't know why I tell you these things. I like going there on Fridays. When all you chumps go there (especially you the tourists) it makes the wait for a table almost unbearable. I say almost since I can get a pint as my appetizer and hang out in the bar with fellow locals and watch whatever they have on ESPN behind the bar.

Enjoy!

Deschutes Brew Pub

1044 NW Bond Street, between Franklin and Greenwood
Bend, OR 97701
541-382-9242

http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/BrewPub/default.aspx

Labels: ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

0What? Got something to say?

Post a Comment

<< Home