BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

11.22.2010

Joolz - BBQ Pulled Chicken

Joolz

I've written about Joolz before but I'm trying to get back to my roots and simply review the dishes I eat. So when the Wife and I went out for apps and drinks at a few spots on a glorious Saturday evening, we stopped by Joolz for a quick bite.

I ordered an Arak (a traditional alcoholic beverage of Lebanon and Syria) as I always do and we decided on the BBQ Pulled Chicken topped with tabbouli.


The chicken is tender and juicy. So good. If you get this and an order of califlower you'll be in heaven. YES! Califlower, I do eat veggies on occasion and Joolz's califlower is amazing.

Joolz
916 NW Wall St
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 388-5094

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

0What? Got something to say?

Post a Comment

<< Home